We are making every effort to provide a safe and therapeutic physiotherapy experience for our patients, while maintaining physical distancing as much as possible. Please note our current COVID-19 policies.
Staff must use the self-screening tool before attending work.
Patients must attend their appointment alone unless they are a minor or require an escort due to a disability.
Patients will be screened at the entrance to the Pan Am Clinic or Pan Am Rehabilitation Services upon arrival and will be instructed to use hand sanitizer. Medical grade masks will be provided to all patients. We ask that you call to reschedule your appointment time if you are feeling unwell or have had a recent exposure to someone that has tested positive for COVID-19.
CONSIDERATIONS WHEN ATTENDING YOUR APPOINTMENT
Please attend your appointment on time. In order for us to maintain physical distancing and allow time for sanitization of surfaces, it is very important for us to remain on schedule. Patients who arrive early are asked to wait in their car until 5 minutes before their appointment to minimize waiting room use. Please allow time for screening at the entrance to ensure you arrive for your appointment on time.
Please wear a mask. During a therapy session there may be periods of close contact. All patients will be provided with a medical grade mask while in clinic.
WHAT WE ARE DOING TO KEEP YOU SAFE
- When are you arrive for your appointment, you will be taken to your treatment suite where you will remain for most of your treatment session. When in other areas of our clinic space we continue our efforts to maintain social distancing.
- Current recommendations from Shared Health will be followed with regards to PPE use.
- All staff will wear medical grade masks. Masks are to be changed if wet or soiled and used for a maximum of one shift.
- Physiotherapists and staff in close contact with patients will wear eye protection.
- Hand hygiene is to be performed upon entrance to the facility and before/after contact with the patient or patient environment.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for use in multiple areas of the clinic.
- All work/service areas will be sanitized with Shared Health facility approved cleaner between patients.
- All equipment used by/for the patient will be sanitized as above.
- All linens will be laundered between uses according to standard procedures.
- We are happy to provide Interac Tap options as well as e-transfer.
- Physical distancing guidelines remain in place throughout the clinic.
Treatment & Rehabilitation
Who We Are
Our therapists provide treatment and rehabilitation for individuals with musculoskeletal injuries and conditions. Pan Am Rehabilitation Services is committed to leading-edge, evidence-based musculoskeletal rehabilitation and treatment, research, education and community involvement.
Kelsi McGonigal, Physiotherapist In such a crazy, busy world we rarely have an excess of time...
Janine Didyk, Physiotherapist I have a 3 year old son and an 8 year old daughter...
Jason Maksymowycz, Physiotherapist In light of the recent COVID-19 pandemic, many of us have been fortunate...